SLAM Research Engineer - Permanent/Contract
£400 - £500 a day
6 Month Contract
I'm currently working with a robotics company within Bristol who are looking for a new Contract or Permanent SLAM Research Engineer to join them on a long term basis.
You will work closely with all parts of their company including the software development team, operations, ROVs pilots and the rest of the R&D team to create market leading 3D vision and applied AI inspection software.
To become a SLAM Research Engineer for my client you will need to demonstrate experience with the below requirments:
* A Ph.D. or masters degree in computer vision or robotics
* Experience in SLAM - Vision-based, stereo, multi-view geometry, fast image retrieval, 3D reconstruction, SFM
* Experience with camera calibration, sensor fusion
* Experience designing image pipelines for self-pose estimation
* Strong passion and understanding of optimisation, numerical linear algebra, probabilistic estimation
* Evidence of developing reasonably complex software from scratch, or leading/architecting development
* Strong development background in C/C++, GPU programming, Linux, OpenCV, Python
* 3D computer vision experience
* Exposure to deep learning, applied AI or hands-on robotics would be a plus
* Experience with object detection/image segmentation would be a plus
If you believe you meet the requirements for the role apply now! The client is eager to fill the position as soon as possible so to avoid missing out on this brilliant opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0191 338 7543.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.