You will work on information systems with which their clients take operational decisions. Your software determines whether their customers can make the right decisions on the job. Many systems know users who need to be able to add data to a system 24/7 via the internet. Other systems are mainly used for data analysis. You develop and improve user interfaces and apply them in the new software. You are successful if your customers, your colleagues and you are satisfied.
* Have completed academic degree;
* Sharp eye for questions from the customer and the translation to suitable solutions
* Business level communication in Dutch and English.
* Highly attractive employment conditions;
* Various training options within your field;
* Challenging job in a high-tech work environment;
* Work area with a lot of market potential, both nationally and internationally;
* Informal culture with room for own initiative, in which result orientation and involvement are important pillars.