Front-end Developer, Richmond, Digital Agency
* Pet friendly office - everyday is bring your furbaby to work day
* Weekly Friday morning breakfast spreads - vegetarian and vegan options available
* Get paid to upskill - enjoy a dedicated budget towards online training tools and bootcamps
About the Company
Located a stone throw away from Richmond station, my client is an award winning Digital Agency who value passion and pride in your own work.
With an influx of projects and ever growing list of clients they are looking for a motivated developer to join the family and bring a fresh perspective.
About the Role
Your role would be a blend of creating scalable and clean code on new projects as well as the occasional tweak to existing projects too.
Day to day you will be peer code reviewing, collaborating with your develoment team to deliver seamless solutions as per client brief and working alongside the UI/UX Designers to bring the prototypes and wireframes to life.
* Experience with frontend testing tools (Jest, Enzyme etc.)
* Has deployed on cloud technologies (AWS, Azure etc.)
* A strong understanding of integrating third-party APIs
* Working experience in a Digital Agency is expected
* State management tools like Redux or MobX
Other Perks and Benefits
* Flexible working hours - for that well needed work life balance
* Gym memberships - stay in shape to keep you mind sharp
* Paid parental leave - why should work get in the way of family?
* Fully stocked pantry - for those whom a prone to midwork munchies
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word Document ) to email@example.com or, contact directly on 03 9088 3730 to discuss your experience and the role in more detail.