PHP/Magento developer £35,000 - £50,000
I'm currently recruiting for a client in Tuxford, Nottinghamshire.
The client is in the retail sector and have multiple stores up and down the UK as well as an online store.
This is a senior level role and you will be required to work independently for the start of the project, so you must be sure of your development abilities, especially in Magento. Once the project is off the ground you'll be required to hire your own team of developers and train them where necessary making this the ideal opportunity for rapid progression.
* Work with the ecommerce team to create a timeline and specification for the Magento 2 build.
* Work to agreed timelines updating key members of the team on progress.
* Build custom functionality into Magento 2 such as Click and Collect, Trustpilot product reviews and viewing stock by store.
* Working with line manager to estimate time to build new functionality.
* Support the current Magento 1.9 site.
* Creating code that is well documented to a high standard.
* Integrating new platform with current systems.
* Knowledge of Magento 1/2 Enterprise framework, architecture, functionality, configuration and theming
* Ability to work across development, staging and production environments
* Ability to setup website/hosting to handle a large volume of traffic
* Experience with REST, SOAP, XML and other custom integration methods
Get in touch on 0191 300 9227 or at email@example.com