Java Developer Leatherhead £30,000 to £50,000
About the company:
An award winning organisation with over 40 year's of experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients are recruiting.
They have a lot of exciting opportunities available for Java Developers. With junior, mid-level, senior, lead and consultant developer roles, based in multiple locations, working for a range of clients and at different security levels.
What you will be doing:
* Writing well designed and efficient code
* Contribute in all phases of the software development life-cycle
* Working closely with the project team including testing / design authority / project management, to ensure all work is completed to the required standard
What you will need:
* Hands-on Java Software Development
* Designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
* Working in an Agile environment
* Working with the Spring framework
* Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Projects are based either in the head office or at a client site, so you may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
You will also be requires to fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
What you will get:
* Fast track career development and industry leading training.
* The opportunity to enable you to stay on top of the latest industry updates and developments.
* The opportunity to travel with work with all expenses paid.
* Excellent name in the market.
* All employees are seen as 'members' to reflect everyone being an integral part of the business and having access to the lucrative share scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading provider in digital marketing services.
For more information, or to talk about other opportunities available, please email email@example.com or call 0191 406 0303 in complete confidence.