Tech Lead: Front End Software Engineer
Salary: Up to £75,000
Location: Canary Wharf (London)
Your role will include the continual development of an eCommerce platform used by millions of people per year, in over 150 countries. Your goal is to create a fantastic customer experience across all platforms, including web and mobile in order to deliver growth driven results for the business.
You will work within a cross functional agile team, and completely revolutionise the consumer experience of the online platform. With engineering practices including a focus on TDD and BDD principles, you will deliver fantastic solutions that make a real impact on the market.
* Work as part of a collaborative team of software engineers
* Plan, design and develop new features as part of a team
* Write high quality code including tests
* Plan and develop high quality solutions in line with best practices of the company
* Learn new technologies and constantly improve your skillset
I am looking to speak to enthusiastic and experienced software engineers who have experience, or are capable of leading an agile team and take hold of development practices, delivering high quality solutions and features every time.
* Highly proficient in writing quality, OO code
* Extensive experience in the use of design patterns, and frameworks such as MVC
* Assisting in implementing the continuous integration of Agile
* Experienced using techniques such as TDD and BDD
* Good understanding of security principles, and code written with infrastructure and security in mind
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7484, or if you'd prefer to catch me out of hours you can always catch me on 07496070595.
I am also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https://bit.ly/2HpaZAO).
All things discussed will remain confidential.