Pearson Frank are looking for Full stack Software Engineers to join a product-based organisation to work on their main web application. Assist in maintaining the current product while also developing new product and platform features alongside a highly technical team. This organisation values an open, curious and collaborative environment that prioritises teamwork alongside professional growth.
* Design, develop, and maintain the primary digital application using modern technologies and programming languages.
* Assist in building out the platform as well as the core system and integrated components.
* Ensure that digital applications and platforms are well-architected, maintainable, scalable, and secure.
* Review current development frameworks and help establish initial architecture for new product.
* Mentor junior developers and work closely with third party vendors.
* Undertaking market and technical research, understanding business requirements and developing solutions to extend and enhance product offerings.
Depending on experience applicants would be expected to have experience of the following:
* Demonstrated ability and experience with PHP
* Exposure working with a Product or Platform based organization
* Previous experience with REST API Development and integration with third parties
* Strong exposure to AWS services such as EC2, RDS, S3, Cloudfront, Route53, API Gateway, SES/SNS
* Excellent time & sprint management capability to ensure timely delivery.
* Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as Vue.js/React.js
* Commercial experience with Laravel/Symfony/Play
* Experience win a modern Big Data Stack
Whats on Offer
* Flexible working arrangements
* Attractive salary package
* Located close to public transport
* Work with cutting edge technologies
Your input and development efforts will not only accelerate your own technical skillset and career, but positively influence and contribute to the learning efforts of young Australians.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word format) to email@example.com or, to discuss your experience and the role in more detail.
03 9088 3709