UI/UX Designer, Kings Cross, £40,000
I'm currently working with a client near to Kings Cross who operate in the electric automotive industry.
They're looking for an experienced UI/UX developer to help design and implement their website and phone application.
They're looking for someone with a vivid imagination who wants to see their original ideas come to live.
The Ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and listener, have a diverse imagination, be able to understand the needs of the co-founders and implement them, have previous design experience and confident enough to speak up and put their ideas on the table.
The company itself are young and dynamic and recently had some substantial investments and are looking to invest in some skilled individuals, they have a modern office and are solid believers in maintaining a fun working environment.
If you have any of the skills listed below, get in touch with Matthew Carter on 0191 338 7624 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Excellent creative/design skills preferably with a related degree;
* Proven experience designing UX and UI deliverables, preferably in a fast-paced, startup environment;
* Good understanding of Agile UX, UX Design Principles and MVP;
* Experience with iOS and Android mobile app UX/UI design, preferably on multiple projects;
* Passion for information design and the visual presentation of data;
* Exceptionally keen eye and attention to detail and consistency;
* Good understanding of Design Thinking and Design Sprints methodology;
* Experience with Mobile First, responsive apps and web design;
* Understand business language and being able to speak data and analytics;
* Good understanding of UX research and testing methods;
* Working knowledge of A/B and MVT, experiment design and measurement Fluency with common design software (Adobe Suite, Sketch, Axure).
* Work with Product Owners, Developers, Marketing & Users to understand and visually articulate new software product design requirements;
* Create product UI drawings/wireframes, logic flows, site maps, and application models;
* Create sketches and storyboards to visualise your UX/UI solutions;
* Create graphic assets (icons, artwork) to be used for UX/UI solutions;
* Create and manage graphics content for our apps and website;
* Update existing designs to accommodate new or changed user requirements;
* Advocate for Lean UX and rapid prototyping to quickly present and iterate ideas;
* Be responsible for owning/coordinating the end to end UX programme across our mobile apps and website;
* Collaborate with the Development team in the definition of the UX/UI guidelines, standards, best practices;
* Conduct user research, usability studies, prototyping interaction design and interface design;
* Continue to develop excellent UX through innovative research methods and keeping up with the latest trends in UX strategy;
* Propose a range of creative conceptual ideas for any given project;
* Protect company assets by keeping information confidential;
Undertake other reasonable tasks as directed and necessary for the running of the company.