Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Technology: Front End Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Senior UX / UI Designer
This role will involve brand creation of new start up companies. My client works in the formation of new limited companies and you will get the chance to design the brand, website and logo of each new client.
This company is growing and are a step away from being the number one agency of its kind. We are looking for a passionate individual to grow with this company.
* Delivering great and consistent customer service
* Keeping the process simple
* Trusting each other - working together Being effective - making it happen
* Honesty and integrity - at all times
* Frugality - spending money wisely and showing initiative
* Celebrate our achievements - cheering on progress
What you will be doing
We are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Senior UX / UI Designer who knows how to put the users' needs firmly at the heart of the design process.
Working as an integral part of the design and development team, you will be tasked with overhauling current digital platforms to create an excellent online experience that is fully responsive on all devices and above all, user friendly.
Your challenge will be to take the company's online presence to the next level, in order to reflect their standing as a leader in the industry.
In a nutshell:
* Collaborate with key stakeholder to deliver high quality digital products
* Successfully balance the users/ needs with business objectives
* Conduct extensive user research using methods such as user testing, competitor research, focus groups, user personas
* Oversee the entire design process from the initial discovery phase to eventual product launch and subsequent post launch testing
* Monitor and maintain usability levels of our current platforms
* Develop and maintain a strict set of visual guidelines for our three main brands
What you need for this job
* A solid background in ecommerce with strong work samples which demonstrate your process and the finished project
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Azure, Balsamic and Sketch.
* Experience of planning large projects and setting out priorities accordingly
* Driven, hardworking and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
* Able to collate data from a wide range of sources to provide extra insight into customers' needs and behaviours.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Expert at producing service design outputs
To apply for this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Seadna Finnegan on 0191 338 7569.