Business Analyst / QA Tester - London - Up to £50,000. - Extensive Holidays, Generous Pension, Progressive company…
One of my key clients in the heart of London is looking for a BA/ QA to come in and join the growing development team as well as taking on some testing responsibilities. Duties will include gathering business requirements and translating these into technical documentation as well as running manual tests.
You will also work closely and proactively with internal and external stakeholders to produce and manage requirements for new product development, new strategic projects and the continued development of the existing suite of my client's products.
To Be Considered…
· Software development processes
· Requirements gathering, analysis and modelling techniques
· Requirements prioritisation and release planning
· Requirements refinement and communication
· Manaual Testing Knowlege
· Agile or Iterative Software Development, eg Scrum
· Chemical / pharmaceutical industry
· Working with remote and distributed teams
Nice to Have…
* Able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances Able to plan and prioritise own work
* Able to build effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
* Able to work on multiple concurrent projects
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The client at hand is working with some really big high street names and are looking to continue develop their portfolio of clients giving the successful candidate plenty of opportunity to work on greenfield projects.
The client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible so to avoid missing out on this opportunity send your CV in today.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org in full confidence.
KeyWords: Pearson Frank, Business Analyst, Product Owner, London, City of London, IT, United Kingdom