Pearson Frank, global leader in temporary and permanent recruitment of Java, PHP, Mobile and Web specialists is extremely pleased to announce that one of our highly reputable clients - a renown global IT Consultancy - has opened a brand new and exciting contract opportunity for Senior Java Developer Helsinki, Finland.
As a Senior Java Developer your main responsibility will be working as part of an Agile team on development of Open Finance platform for a leading end-client within FinTech industry.
Start date: beginning of May 2019/ ASAP
Project length: 6+ months (extension to 12+ months)
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Job type: Contract/freelance
- Good command of English language (both spoken and written)
- Experience in using databases (ideally MS SQL, nice to have: Mongo DB, Redis, Amazon RDS)
- Experience in Web Services and cloud technologies (preference for Amazon Web Services / AWS)
- Practical knowledge of Spring
- Experience in multithreading
- Knowledge and commitment to design patterns
- Passion for continuous professional development and eagerness to expand one's technical knowledge
- Nice to have: Finnish language skills
- Hourly rate of Euro 50 - 60 per hour depending on previous experience
- Long terms assignment of minimum 6 months (extension for 12+ months)
- Greenfield, high-profile project
- New technological stack spaces
- Working for a wildly recognisable, global brand
To apply, or if you have any questions relating to this opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact Sylwia Norkiewicz on E: email@example.com or T: +46 (0) 77 588 8602
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP recruitment, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy