Frontend Web Developer - London
Rate: £250-£350 per day
Location: Central London
Length: Minimum 6 months + extensions
Our client is central London-based integrated media and marketing services company that sits at the heart of a community of 220,000 highly-engaged healthcare professionals. For over 25 years they have produced inspirational and incisive content via their magazines, events and online. These in turn provide the data and insight that gives them a deeper understanding of what their audiences want.
They are looking for a Front-end Web Developer with 2-3 year's experience who is smart, methodical and highly motivated to take on responsibility, make an impact and get their hands dirty.
* Maintain quality and accuracy of code.
* Take ownership of your code and show pride in your work
* Work closely with the internal Creative team to aid project efficiency
* Report to the Lead Front-end Web Developer
* Have 2+ years' experience in web development, resulting in a strong technical understanding of CMS platforms.
* WordPress - a good understanding of the platform, modifying HTML, configuring plugins etc.
* CSS 3 - understanding how to control the layout of the page and its content using CSS.
* Working knowledge of MySQL databases/phpMyAdmin.
* Cross-browser development and testing experience.
* Programming skills and logical and creative approach to problem solving.
* Knowledge of best practices, usability and awareness of web standards.
* Good understanding of on-page SEO and applying WordPress or plug-ins.
* Previous experience with Google analytics and tracking code application.
* Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Creative and innovative thinking, proactive in resolving any issue that may occur.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Absolutely must have a strong work ethic, inquisitive approach to everything and insatiable desire to be part of a growing digital media company and learn more.
* Desired: Drupal, Moodle, SASS, BootStrap4 (or earlier version), Adobe Photoshop
If this role sounds ideal for you, or you would like to find out some more information, drop me an email on: email@example.com