RPA Developer - Birmingham
Rate: £400-£500 per day
Length: 6 months (with guaranteed extensions)
Pearson Frank are currently working alongside one of the largest global consultancies on behalf of one of the large UK public sector bodies on an exciting upcoming robotics project. The end client are currently looking for multiple RPA Developers, with experience working in NICE, to join their established team to work on multiple projects being completely hands on whilst furthermore, mentoring the junior developers on the team.
The Developer will work within a Development team, and may be involved in development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
* Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
* Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
* Assisting the Team Leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
* Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
* Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
* Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
* Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
- Experience commercially developing with robotics using NICE is essential, at least 6 months
- UNIX and UNIX shell scripting will be a major part of this project
If this role sounds perfect or you just want to find out more, drop an email with your latest CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org