Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Based in Tamworth
Salary: £40- £50k Position: Permanent
30+ days holidays, Free on-site parking, Awesome Pension Scheme and an early finish on a Friday!
Sounds ideal right?
I'm looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join an international provider of labelling and artwork management solutions for regulated markets such as the pharmaceutical, medical devices, cosmetics and chemicals industries.
Your role will be to work with product owners and other developers to help analyse business requirements aiming to develop and design software this is well reusable and structured.
In the near future this company will be undergoing an amazing technology transformation using Java 11 in-conjunction with Spring Boot. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to play a pivotal role in this exciting period for the development team.
* Degree level in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Similar
* 5 years' experience in software design
* Agile methodology experience
* Sprint Boot, Angular 2 and Hibernate
* Have strong understanding of Java (Java 7 to 11)
* Knowledge of J2EE, Oracle, SQL, SVN, Eclipse,
* Write clean and well documented code - well- tested and consistently error free.
* Maintain consistent standards and approaches throughout the team
* Be aware of the technical strategy and implementation of our own internal development stream activities and make sure they apply the same standards that we would expect for client work
* Involved with building future-proof reusable core code libraries
* Design and build database schemata with integrity and scalability, with data access layers that are optimised for performance and security
* Make sure they understand how to use the software tools that the team has chosen effectively and consistently
* Contribute new ideas or up-sell opportunities within the team
So if you possess these skills, experiences and this role appeals to you. We want to hear from you! If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call - 01915949741.