Senior PHP Developer - Newcastle Upon Tyne - Full Time
£40,000 - £55,000
I am working with a regular client of mine once again to find them their next Senior PHP Developer. They are a full service publishing house who have 15 years' experience under their belt in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne. As an overall they show talents across print, advertising, advertising and publications and you could be the newest member of the team.
The Ideal Candidate
Your day to day focus will be on developing components that support the backend engineers by integrating them into the core CMS. You will ensure that these components are robust with ease of future maintenance as the priority. You will be committed to collaborative problem solving in relation to every layer of the architecture and will be working with industry leading experts - therefor you will excel in your personal development as a result.
* Your role is simple, you will be working towards reinventing the way an industry operates through exceptional knowledge of code.
* You will work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end developers to implement incredible user interfaces and experiences.
* Collaborate with a highly skilled and dedicated development team who work together as a unit and are passionate about delivering unrivalled technical solutions.
* Communicate and articulate technical solutions and be able to share and build knowledge within a team.
* Maintain awareness and be passionate for industry trends and emerging technologies.
* Last but not least, you will be expected to be your unique self.
Skills & Experience
* Strong PHPdevelopment background (around 2 years) with a clear passion for technology.
* Ability to implement change within a project and challenge the norm.
* Be able to think outside the box and learn new skills to become an integral part of the team.
What's on Offer?
* A fun working atmosphere - Where your input counts
* Pizza days (you can't beat brain storming over pizza)
* Team Social Events
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Enhanced Holiday Allowance
* Training and mentoring programmes so that you constantly develop and add value to your profile
* Workplace pension Scheme
* Employee benefits scheme
* Employee Share Scheme
* A healthy salary to reflect your skill set
Next Steps & Contact
Get yourself on my shortlist for this role by contacting me on:
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-blackburn-0171a1161/ ( Jessica Blackburn)
PLEASE NOT MY CLIENT DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.