* Develop and implement UI/UX design wireframes that will produce visual elements of the applications.
* Part of software development team to enhance current and develop new web applications.
* Able to analyze, troubleshoot and isolate technical issues.
* Prepare APIs and design documentation.
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
* Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
* Liaise with stakeholders.
* Good communication skills both in oral and written.
* Understanding of SDLC.
* Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology.
* Good knowledge in ASP.NET technology (C# .Net, ASP .NET Razor Markup, IIS, Web Service, etc).
* Singapoean or PR only
Interviews are currently in progress, click apply or email me your updated CV in word format to email@example.com in order not to miss out on this opportunity. Alternatively you may reach me at +65 3165 0935 for a confidential discussion on this position.
EA Personnel: R1980508
EA Licence No: 11C3017