Java Backend Developer (m/f/d) - Munich - Marketing industry
Our client is turning the mobile marketing industry upside down with an innovative concept and is therefore looking for some excellent developers to help growing the team and the company.
This is what you'll be doing:
* Develop and maintain the existing backend system
* Design and implement new software components
* Continuous evaluation and improvement of technology decisions and implementation strategies
This is what you'll get:
* Young and fast growing team of highly talented colleagues
* agile environment and modern tech stack
* You are challenged and take responsibility
* Professional and personal growth
* Flexible working hours
* Modern office in the Munich centre
* After work events
This is what you should bring to the table:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or comparable disciplines
* Hands-on experience in developing and running distributed applications
* Strong knowledge of Java 8, Hibernate, Spring Framework and database management systems (e.g. MySQL)
* Experience with Elasticsearch 5 and Kafka would be nice-to-have
* Highly interested in learning new stuff
* Fluent in English (German skills are an advantage)
* Visa to work in Germany
Get in touch and send me your CV via email: email@example.com or call me: 0221-65089556.
Pearson Frank International is the leading worldwide Java / PHP recruitment firm, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and across Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.