To develop TWS Dashboard for operation and scheduling purposes. The developer is to perform test before implementation and support the application in devops model. This includes troubles-shooting issues encountered, perform application patching and enhancing application services.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop software solutions by analysing information needs, conferring with users; studying system flows, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
* Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
* Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentations, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams and charts, code comments and clear code.
* Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
* Improves operations by conducting system analysis, recommending changes in processes and procedures.
* Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
* Accomplishes team objectives by completing related results as needed.
* Support other Developers by providing advice and by working on issues collaboratively.
* To understand and follow the coding guidelines and code review process.
* Assist in troubleshooting when there are errors in application.
* Automate TWS and OnDemand manual tasks, if possible, to avoid human intervention & human error.
* Perform maker & checker roles.
* Assist in project and improvement work.
* To provide application support when required, which may be outside regular hours (weekends, nights).
FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
* 3-5 years of experience in object-oriented development using React/Angular and NodeJS.
* Good understanding and working knowledge on web technology frameworks including Bootstrap4.
* Have a good working knowledge on databases CRUD, through object relational mappers. Good command of the SQL language. Sequelize framework knowledge is a plus.
* Good working experience in development of RESTful APIs, preferably using NodeJS
* Ability to build and install NPM modules.
* Good working knowledge on protocols, including SSL, HTTPS and LDAPS.
* Good working knowledge on software development lifecycle and CI/CD pipeline. Experience on GIT, SVN and Jenkins is a plus.
* Experience on defect management using tools such as Redmine, JiRA or HPQC.
* Knowledge of Agile Methodology specifically SCRUM.
* Knowledge of Puppet is an advantage.
* Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, diagnostic and analytical skills.
* Able to manage initiatives with minimum supervision.
* Programming Languages: NodeJS, React Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
* Database: MariaDB, MaxScale
* API: RESTful
* Tools: GIT, SVN, Jenkins
Interviews are currently in progress, click apply or email me your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org in order not to miss out on this opportunity. Alternatively you may reach me at +65 3165 0935 for a confidential discussion on this position.
EA Personnel: R1980508
EA Licence No: 11C3017