Laravel Developer / Newcastle Upon Tyne / £35,000 - £50,000
I am working with one of my regular clients to find the next piece in their creative puzzle- a Laravel Developer! On boarding new clients and the need to develop exciting new products means that I require a high calibre developer who has the experience to make an impact and the ability to develop a long term career
As an overall their speciality is creating bespoke solutions for sales order processing across Gift Card, Loyalty and Epos systems and consultancy. Collaborating with great household names has given them the success that they have to present day and you can be a part of it.
Day to Day
Over time, this offers the opportunity to progress into a senior role as long as when the time comes you have proven yourself and can show you have what it takes
What I would like to see from you:
* 2 - 3 years' experience using PHP (7.0+ preferred)
* 2-3 years of using MVC framework Laravel 5(or similar e.g. Symphony or Zend Framework 2)
* Comfortable understanding of OOP
* Experience with MySQL
'Nice to Have' Technical Skills but by no means not essential:
* Object Oriented Design using Design Patterns
* 3rd party software integration using REST and SOAP based API's
* Experience with Version Control (Git)
* Linux (LAMP and/or LEMP) server management
* Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
* Other coding skills such as C#, Java etc...
* Knowledge of EPoS
* Other web related skills such as SEO, Responsive web development, e-Commerce etc..
The benefits package on offer for you:
* The opportunity to develop your technology stack on a day to day basis
* Competitive salary to reflect your skills set
* A structured career progression plan to make sure you achieve your personal goals
* 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Benefits package including discounts off retail products and holidays
* Pension contribution
* Flexible working hours to support your work/life balance
Contact.....If this sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch at email@example.com or call me on 0191 731 5286
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.