Full Stack PHP Developer - London -£45,000-£50,000
* Do you want a great career?
* Are you keen to develop your own skillset?
* Would love to work within an ever growing business?
If you answered yes to all of the above then I would love to hear from you!
Are you ready to venture upon a great career path and let nothing stand in your way? Be prepared to take part in a high energy professional environment and work closely alongside other colleagues who have the exact same aspirations as you. This will be a decision you will not regret
Below are the relevant requirements to be considered for the role.
* Extensive knowledge of PHP 5+, MySQL, working with MVC frameworks
* In depth knowledge of Zend, CodeIgniter and a similar PHP framework such as Laravel
* Experience with handling xml data feeds and working with web services
* Attention to detail and focus on quality control
* Linux and Windows operating systems
* Exposure to JSON & XML handling
* Working experience on SVN, GIT
* Experience working with S3 or any other cloud storage such as Rackspace cloud.
* Excellent multi-tasker, replicate and resolve application defects.
* Experience and proficiency using cloud-based project management apps such as trello
Responsibilities: This includes writing code which will then enable you to create software applications. Ideally the candidate will have great knowledge in this sector which will then help them to develop and grow their skill set within the IT industry.
The Location: This role is located in Surrey.
Why Should You Apply?
* Great salary alongside a pension, bonus scheme and private healthcare.
* Career progression.
* Supportive training.
* Flexible working hours
* Remote working (1 day a week from home)
* Opportunity to work on a range of projects.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
To be considered for this role please get in touch with myself Karl Murphy, the number to reach me on is 0191 814 7450. Fast track your application via email - email@example.com