My client is a renowned company within the Netherlands and they are searching for back end developers working with Java.
Work on cutting edge projects that work with AI and predictive modelling. Along side data scientist build and developer the core applications for their clients based of the research models. The office is based in Utrecht but there is a lot of flexibility on your projects, which are challenging and innovative, focused on growth of your skills, as the company understand that job satisfaction is key to being a good developer. They do not believe in a rigid career path and can understand that developers can take a more entrepreneurial approach to push your limits.
All roles require that you are a fluent Dutch speaker.
* 6 months to two year's professional experience with Java
* Knowledge of some frame works such as Maven, Spring or hibernate
* Passionate to grow as part of an innovative developer focused environment
Mid to Senior Java
* 3+ year's experience with professional Java Development
* Knowledge of a range of frameworks, ideally Maven and Spring
* Experience with full cycle projects
* Experience in mentoring juniors
* Having worked in a client facing role would be a major bonus
What do you receive in return?
* A great salary varied depending on experience
* One day remote work moving to two with time
* Holiday bonus
* Company car budget
* Company Laptop