Front End Developer - Digital Marketing Agency - £40k-£50k - Central London
Jefferson Frank are currently working alongside a leading digital marketing agency based in Central London looking to make numerous additions to their development team following the rising success of their award-winning work. The team is comprised of 4 Developers, 2 Designers and 2 DevOps specialists and they are now looking to add 3 Developers to this team.
They are now looking for a talented Front End Developer to join the team who can take the bar to a new level. You will be working across a variety of projects, including both internal and external, spanning across a range of areas. You will be given the opportunity to do the agency style work as well internal products and data engineering and reporting type projects!
Responsibilities of the role
* Work alongside members of the team all the way through, from planning to completion
* Maintain existing systems as well as implementing any new features as well
* Produce documentation around the work you have created
Skills which will help you succeed in this position
* Ideally experience in React, Angular, Vue or something similar
* Strong CSS skills including frameworks such as Bootstrap and also Sass or Less
* Good experience using Databases, MySQL or PostgreSQL are preferred
* Capability to communicate effectively both technically and non-technically
* Skills across WordPress / Shopify would be advantageous
* AWS knowledge, ideally including skills such as Redis, Elastsearch and Docker
This company provide an extensive list of benefits as well as an exciting, friendly working environment to help aid success throughout the teams. If this is the kind of opportunity which you have been searching for, then please click apply today or call me, Iain on 0191 338 6631 / email email@example.com to find out more!
Jefferson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.