Job Title - C++ Developer (5+ vacancies available)
Salary - Up to R800,000 Per annum
Job Type - Full time
Location: Centurion and other roles in Sandton or Midrand
We are looking for multiple C++ Developers to start ASAP on a 12 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent. This will be for an international company within the financial sector whom specialise in payments infrastructure and solutions for Banks.
(there are also other multiple opportunities to work within the insurance space)
As a C++ developer you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
Skills & Experience
* Programs run on various platforms and developers must be conversant about their features
* UNIX /LINUX experience as well as porting of C++
* MS Visual C++ workbench experience
* Understand Message based systems using for example IBM MQ Series or Active MQ
* Experience with XML and XHTML
* Some knowledge of SWIFT
* Porting software to different *NIX operating systems
* Experience in financial/accounting systems is compulsory
* Must be a team player and able to play a leadership role within the team.
* Effective verbal and written communication within the team
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
* Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
* A great team to influence and develop your skills
* Flexi time
* Regular salary appraisals
* Opportunity to work abroad
This is a fantastic opportunity for Developers to work in an amazing company that put their employees first. They will help you grow skilfully, by equipping you with the necessary resources for both professional and personal development.
If you believe that you meet the criteria we are looking for, we would love to hear from you by applying to the job. We are looking to move on these roles quickly and can have the process turned around relatively quickly, thus do not miss the opportunity and get in touch by sending your CV.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat about the role.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.