Android Developer | Central London | 50 - 80k
My client is a leading digital healthcare service which connects patients seeking advice with medical professionals online. They are trying to revolutionise the medical system by making healthcare more accessible regardless of location.
They are looking for a determined Android engineer to support the development team and modernise the healthcare experience for the UK. You will be joining a new team and become a key player within the UK engineering team.
* Work across the entire tech stack: backend, mobile apps and web.
* Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
* Ensure success in the UK by understanding in what ways it is truly unique.
* Stay in close contact with the engineering teams in Europe by joining different Tech clubs for knowledge sharing and best practice.
* A positive team player mentality.
* Take pride in your work are a true generalist and driven by impact.
* You are continuously learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
* You like to share your knowledge and ideas with others.
* You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
* You have a basic understanding of cloud hosting and have probably used Amazon AWS.
* You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing start-up environment.
* You are free to travel to Europe regularly and working there from time to time (not required, just encouraged).
My client does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.