Work as part of an international cloud company for their in house enterprise platform. The company is well known in the Enterprise world in improving the most successful companies whereas attracting the best talent globally. The company has hundreds of products and works with a great number of partners who use their product, such as Coca-Cola and Nasa.
Work in the Amsterdam Hub where the main focus here is in the development of analytics and platform intelligence. This department is aimed at the future analytics products, focused on the tooling rather than the end product. The analytics are there for purpose of integrating between their own software or tools for the customers to use. As a whole their product has a huge impact and is used in all industries so your work will impact the lives and business of many people all over the world.
What would your day look like?
* Full-stack 50/50% ( Backend / Frontend) and 80/20% (Backend /Frontend), nevertheless your day-to-day will not always be identical to each other.
* You will be following SCRUM meetings with the team to evaluate integration, define, deliver reviews and analyse the analytics.
* You will be proactive in generating new ideas, communicate with the product owner and quality engineers and continuously explore "how to evaluate quantity of work".
* Most of the time you will be figuring out the issues and developing code.
Bottom line is you don't work alone and you will constantly engage in solving challenges as a team.
* 5 + years professional experience
* Knowledge of REST API's / SQL, Git or Maven
* A Bachelor's degree in a related field
* A passion for code and take a hand's on approach to your work
* Worked with and around AI, UI and IoT would be a huge benefit
* Competitive above market standard salary
* Full pension
* Holiday bonus
* Working in an large enterprise company that collaborates with big name companies like: NASA, Google and Coco-Cola
* International travel and relocation if desired
* Training and development benefits