My client is looking for PHP Developers to work on their in house software platform.
You will be working on their large management system. There are many features that are added, but also improved.
You start with the database structure for your new feature, update the ORM definition and start adding the feature in Laravel according to the Lucid architecture. The end user must also be able to work with it, so you work out your feature in VueJS.
You ensure that your code passes the unit tests and you submit your merge request in Gitlab.
Day to day for example:
* Working on a widely used SAAS solution
* Migration of legacy code to Laravel and VueJS
* Adding features in new build modules
* Making tests according to out test
* Discovering new techniques
What do they offer
* Competitive salary based on experience
* Travelling allowance
* Pension plan
* MacBook and expense allowance
* Space and budget to develop yourself
* A super location
* Regular outings and socials with colleagues
* Daily lunch