* 3 year computer science degree (or equivalent)
* At least 6 years of professional experience in native Android (preferably using Android Studio)
* Strong Computer Science and programming fundamentals
* Full understanding of the Android application and activity lifecycles
* Experience with Fragments.
* Appreciation of Android-specific asynchronous processing techniques.
* Knowledge of strategies to handle issues related to platform fragmentation, differing screen sizes and multiple OS versions.
* Experience working with unit test frameworks (Easymock, Mockito, Roboelectric, etc)
* Experience with network requests to RESTful APIs using best practice and well known libraries (volley, restkit, etc)
* Knowledge and Appreciation of Android user experience design patterns.
* Experience developing eCommerce apps for retail
* Experience working with software development tools including Git, Jira and Confluence.
* Experience with writing UI Automation scripts using Appium
* Any iOS native development experience