Job Title - Intermediate Java Developer
Job Type - Permanent
Location - Based in Sandton, outsourced
Salary - Up to R650,000 + extensive benefits
Great opportunity for Intermediate Java Developers to further their career with an amazing company! We have a number of roles open across Gauteng! This is an excellent opportunity as they offer a premier internal training programme and keep our employees skills relevant and leading edge with external based training, at first-class institutions.
We will expect you to:
· Have solid experience in Core Java (preferably Java 8) - 3+ years
· Have relevant experience in MySQL
· Java spring, Tibco and Incentage .Spring Framework, Tibco and Incentage. Build tools like Maven and Ant.
· Must have a good knowledge of Java EE 6 and be able to explain the advantages and disadvantages of using Java EE and a Java EE application server.
· Must have a good knowledge of ORM tools (including fetch strategies and serialisation). Specific ORM knowledge required will be JPA and Hibernate.
· GOF design patterns
· Basic Enterprise design patterns
· ORM Tools (JPA and Hibernate)
· Database knowledge of Oracle, Postgres or Microsoft
· JSF 2.0
* Strong fluency in Afrikaans
What we will do:
The client will provide you with a series of challenging projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Most importantly, they will give you the opportunity to work in a culture that is energetic, passionate and innovative and you'll get to work with some of the most impressive people in technology! Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovation to the team and they will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in.
If you believe that you meet the criteria of this role, then forward your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org to become part of the application process.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.