About the Company
Our client is a high-achieving well funded digital startup with a strong foothold of exciting clients . Their inhouse team comprises of a bunch of data experts , UI-UX designers and software architects working together to a number of Digital transformation projects.
What we are looking for
* Expert knowledge of Google Analytics
* Exposure with any business insights platforms Domo, Tableau, Periscope, Qlikview, Data Studio, Sisense, PowerBI
* Practical ETL skills using either SQL or tools such as: Alteryx, Talend,Domo
* Experience configuring analytics platforms, tagging, and segmentation and distilling results for presentation and review.
* Experience with tag management solutions (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
* Analytical skills and experience with working with Data Modelling.
* Familiarity with A/B Testing and evaluation
What Does the Role Entail
* Lead the development of integrated measurement frameworks across all digital marketing programs for all the clients.
* Use analytics to inform projects and drive product decisions pre- and post-launch, coupled with a good understanding of best practices,good UX, and what works well.
* Scope, define and then configure business insights solutions for the customers.
* Define and execute on data modelling projects to help clients extract more value from their data such as marketing attribution.
* Segment traffic to understand and optimise user experience and conversion based on source, channel, visitor frequency, tenure,demographics, etc.
* Lead a team of data analysts to deliver projects
* Manage tagging including overall strategy, implementation, and best practices.
Whats On Offer
* Competitive Salary and Bonus structure
* Office location close to Train & Tram Stops
* Flexible working hours
* Well defined career progression to head of Data Science
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *