Join a Tier 1 bank in contributing to the latest projects for advanced systems and internal transformations to come.
This opportunity calls for a Java Engineer with strong cloud infrastructure experience.
On offer is an unbeatable day rate, for a period of 6 months, with a high possibility of extension.
Day to day roles include being actively involved in the development and implementation of enterprise infrastructure, as well as cloud solutions aligned to the technology strategy.
You will work closely with the Product Owner as a direct report, and have the following:
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience developing software with Java or/and Python
* AWS Cloud infrastructure build experience
* Involvement with CI/CD processes, and pipeline deployment
* Worked on Linux Platforms using OpenShift
* Docker/Kubernetes containerization
* Jenkins/Bamboo process knowledge
* RDBMS - MySQL, or NoSQL Database exposure
* You typically come from a banking, or payments background
* Multi cloud services exposure - Microsoft Azure, GCP
* Great security concepts understanding
* Ability to use data to help inform strategy and direction
What's in it for you:
* Excellent career growth opportunity
* Above market value rates
* Great internal team culture
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
To apply, press APPLY or send a copy of your most recent CV (Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Faten El Sayed - +61 3 8592 0598
LinkedIn handle: www.linkedin.com/in/faten-e-269205165