As an experienced Front End Developer you will join our front end development team that work alongside existing Java teams to continue development on cutting edge online games and applications in HTML5. You will work at all stages of the product lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and implementation to system testing and integration.
Responsibilities and Tasks
* Development of new software components and product features.
* Maintenance and continual improvement of client codebase so that it is well architected and optimized.
* Creation of high quality code in line with company standards and practices.
* Working alongside members of the QA and delivery teams to ensure products are tested, installed and maintained to a high standard.
* Remaining current with new technologies.
* Capable of organising their time effectively and responding positively to an environment where flexibility and adaptability to swiftly changing situations is required.
* PixiJS and WebGL
* Experience within game development
* FULLY REMOTE WORK
* Salary banding £40,000 - £60,000
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Front End Developer as the subject header