Do you enjoy using modern, cutting-edge technologies to creatively solve problems?
Do you enjoy working for an organisation that allows you the autonomy to get things done?
Pearson Frank have partnered with a Multi-disciplinary Digital Agency who have been operating in Australia for over 10+ years. Based closed to public transport, this agency has a large pipeline of Greenfields projects for both Domestic and International Clients and is canvassing the market for passionate programmers who can join a newly created delivery team.
With multiple positions on offer for both Mid and Senior applicants, salary will be commensurate to experience levels.
What you will be doing
* Responsible for the development and delivery of new digital web based solutions from concept to completion
* Build efficient and reusable frontend and backend modules, components and plugins
* Work in an agile team working on multiple Web Applications applications as well as participate in technical discussions, design and code reviews
* Build, secure, test, integrate, deploy, release in cloud environment.
* Exposure/experience working on Web Applications across both Drupal 7/8
* Demonstrated knowledge of modern OOPS & Integration patterns
* Experience developing high-quality client-side applications with HTML/SASS/CSS
* Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
* Demonstrated ability and experience working with one or more server-side web development toolsets such as the LAMP stack.
* Demonstrated ability and experience implementing, configuring and customising a website.
* Experience working iteratively OR following an agile methodology
Whats on offer
* Attractive Salary packaging
* Collaborative environment, with a particular focus on up-skilling and mentor/mentee relationships
* Funky, modern office (think bean bags, table tennis tables and game consoles)
* Flexible working hours and remote work on offer
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word format) to email@example.com or, to discuss your experience and the role in more detail.
03 9088 3709
PHP / Drupal / Wordpress / Fullstack / Development / IT / Software Engineer / / MySQL / CSS / SASS / HTML / Laravel / Codeignitor / React / Angular