QA/BA, Kings Cross, £40,000, Immediate Start.
I'm currently working with a client near Kings Cross who are looking to hire a Quality Assurance/Business Analyst to join their dynamic team of designers and developers.
The client are young and dynamic with a fun loving and diverse culture, you'll be encouraged to speak your mind and be yourself, if you can bring a sense of humour to the role you'll have a head start.
As this is a hybrid role your day to day duties will differ, the responsibilities you will undertake are as follows;
* Own the functional aspects of our apps/services, know the functionality and system architecture inside out;
* Shape and refine requirements, product backlog of user cases / user stories and business process artefacts;
* Provide test planning during all stages of development, creation of testing objectives and acceptance criteria;
* Ensure all use cases are working as expected and other system requirements are met;
* Testing of both mobile and web applications (both manual and automated);
* Diagnosing, reporting, tracking and prioritisation of defects;
* Reproducing bugs reported by users and liaising with other teams to resolve issues and bugs;
* Excellent communication skills both spoken and written, especially on technical and quality related subjects;
* Experience writing functional specifications for mobile apps (native iOS and Android apps);
* Experience of end to end systems, frontend, middleware, backend, API and data;
* Perseverant and detail-oriented;
* Proficient in creating documents working with Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Visio etc;
* Experience in writing and executing functional, regression and smoke tests;
* Experience in testing native iOS and Android apps;
* Ability to diagnose complex problems on multiple platforms reliably;
* Experience with Agile testing methodologies and practices;
* Strong troubleshooting skills, and experience working closely with multiple teams;
* Experience using collaborative tools, bug/issue tracking systems (eg. Teamwork, JIRA).