Mid-Level Node.js Developer- £35,000-£45,000 - London
Wanting to jump start your career off in an exciting new role?
Want to work with a well-known, exciting household brand, somewhere with great culture and career progression?
Look no further.. apply within!
Benefits of Working for this client
* The system that my client is developing is evolving quickly - meaning you'll be constantly upgrading your skills and getting to build things in new ways.
* You'll get to work directly with Amazon and Google. We have close relationships with them and much of our business comes straight from referrals.
* The office is in the amazing Paddington basin - you can park your bike in the building, take breaks along the canal, etc.
* Lots of holiday and a company pension plan.
To be considered for this role experience in the following is desirable:
* 5 - 2 years of professional coding and software development experience.
* Ideally will have worked with AWS for a year or more (Lambda, DynamoDB, S3 etc.).
* React, Redux, Sass and other related web development technologies.
* Comfortable with Agile methodologies. Project best practices around code deployment, Github /
* BitBucket, etc.
* Unit/Integration/Functional Testing
If this sounds like this could potentially be the role for you, apply within!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This is a role attracting a high number of applications and the client is wanting to fill the role as quickly as possible. If you believe you will be the right fit for this opportunity please send your CV in today to avoid missing out.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.
Keywords: front end, node, node.js, nodejs, react, React.js, Paddington, junior, frontend, senior, mid level, webpack, redux saga, London, greater London, central London, css, API design, enzyme, RESTful, HTML5