Front End Angular Developer - £40,000 - £60,000
What the role involves:
* Lead the agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban) within the team, ensure that Agile principles are practiced by peers and understood by stakeholders.
* Work with and manage code repositories when required.
* Perform and complete cross browser compliance testing and accessibility testing to agreed standards within Digital.
* Provide relevant support to CIO development teams and teams within Digital Services.
* Ensure that quote functionality is still available to customers on legacy web sites following releases in the relevant environment.
* Take ownership of own personal development and career progression.
* 1 year+ with angular
* Experience of cross-browser compliance testing
* Understanding of accessibility testing
* Experience of responsive development
* Good knowledge of current and emerging development techniques (e.g. HTML frameworks)
* Management of code repositories