UX Designer - Shipley (Leeds)
Rate: £375-£475 per day (negotiable)
Length: 6 months + extensions likely
Pearson Frank are currently working with a large public sector client who are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their team to work on multiple upcoming digital design projects.
You will be working to produce design concepts for digital services, often working to very tight deadlines, and work with front end developers to implement those concepts. Furthermore, you would be designing and creating communication material ensuring all elements are well designed, consistent and user focused.
Technical Skills Needed:
* Produce design concepts for digital services, often working to very tight deadlines, and work with front end developers to implement those concepts.
* Work with user researchers to ensure all output, internal and external, is well designed and user focused.
* Design and create communication material ensuring all elements are well designed, consistent and user focused.
* Partner with colleagues to facilitate a consistent user experience, including by designing reusable elements of a digital service.
* Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
* Proactively seek new learning opportunities and look to continually improve by gaining feedback from your peers and the business.
* Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
If this sounds ideal for you, or you want to find out more, email your CV directly to: email@example.com to discuss this role in more detail.
Pearson Frank International is the UK Market Leader in Open Source and Digital recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out and specialise in specific markets and we now also have dedicated teams working with in Open Source Development Technologies, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.