One of my clients are currently recruiting a UX Designer for a unique opportunity to join their project team, working in collaboration with creative designers, UI Developers and the wider IT team to perform research and analysis in order to determine user expectations and needs.
The UX Designer will deliver user centred design and user research process for large-scale client facing digital projects across public sector, financial services and commercial projects across the UK.
The candidate will have experience delivering UX across digital projects and will have the skills and breadth of knowledge to hit the ground running.
* Liaise with project teams and key stakeholder to identify and communicate audience needs
* Exploring UX solutions and making decisions that shape the various projects from a UX perspective
* Perform research and communicate research findings to cross-functional teams and management
* User stories
* Prototypes (lo-fi and hi-fi)
* Wireframes and flows
* Design specifications
* Qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate ideas and perform user testing
* Present design concepts/user journey flows to team members and management
* Create static and active mock-ups of the user interface for omni-channel experiences
* Able to clearly communicate to the business what UX is, why we need it and how to implement it
* Experience as a User Experience Designer
* Bachelor's degree in interaction design, user research, human factors, HCI or related field is required
* Working knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
* Knowledge of using Axure and Balsamiq
* Understanding of online usability analysis tools
* Examples of data gathered from usability analysis tools and tests
* Existing portfolio of work
* Experience of working in agile projects
* Self-motivated and directed
* Strong understanding of user centred design methodology
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP / Web recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
To find out more information or to apply for this position contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas Gilroy on 0191 814 7448.