Scala Development, Innovative Greenfield Project, Central Prague location
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java/Scala Developer to work within one of our most innovative development teams focusing on our Treasury services. The successful candidate will be working with a global investment bank, with major markets both in Europe and the US. You will using ground-breaking technologies in order to create the best and most complex services within our business. The company offers you the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inclusive group as well as the opportunity to work with the latest technologies from our offices in the heart of Prague. We also truly believe in the value of meritocracy and reward our employees with great career growth opportunities so that you can advance to the next level in your career! This is especially relevant given the scalability of the language.
* We are looking for any developers who are looking to explore new areas of technology as we look to combine our Object Oriented Programming with Functional Programming
* You will be responsible for working on our Treasury platform offering self-service capabilities to the users of our products
* You will work as a Senior Scala Developer as part of a team that has access to the latest tools and technologies, including Scala, Spark and REST
* This team is only growing rapidly as the volume of our work increases on a regular basis leading to expansion and great opportunities for your future
* You will be joining a global team working with developers in Prague, London and New York
* We aim to revolutionise our IT systems across a wide-range of areas directly from our central offices in Prague so that we will become the leading global investment broker
The successful candidate will have experience with:
* Scala or extensive experience with OOP, e.g. Java/C#
* RESTful interface development
* Strong English language skills
You will be part of a growing team, so will have the opportunity to learn new skills in order to enhance your own knowledge and expertise.
It would be great to have experience with:
* Functional programming
* GIT and TeamCity
You will have the fantastic opportunity of working with a company that is renowned for its diversity and inclusivity. This company also provides you with the opportunity to work with the latest technologies throughout the whole project, providing you with experiences that would push you towards the upper reaches of your field. We are invested in our employees and want to ensure that they grow with fantastic opportunities for career growth on offer!
Furthermore you will be offered an outstanding compensation package along with numerous benefits, including:
* 25 days holiday
* Numerous bonus opportunities
* A 10% pension scheme
* Health insurance
* Flexible working hours
* Option of a Home Office
To fast track your application and to discuss your opportunities further, please contact Tom Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Tom on +44 (0)191 917 3795, in complete confidence.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP / Web recruitment, advertising more JAVA / PHP / Web jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.