The User Experience Researcher is an integral role within my client's team and has the overall purpose to conduct qualitative user research, analyse real user behaviour and identify key opportunities for the Discovery's digital product experiences
As the UX Researcher, you will build key relationships with the product, design, technology, editorial and marketing teams and externally our valued brands and partners. You will be part of a wider team built of extremely ambitious, charismatic and innovative individuals who share the same vision to be the best and have fun doing it!
* Plan and conduct user research using diverse and appropriate methods to better understand behaviours and attitudes, such as user testing, ethnographic field studies, interviews and surveys, card sorting, A/B testing, benchmarking, remote testing, heuristic evaluations,
* Analyse user research, write reports and presentations to communicate results to the team, whilst also highly considering quantitative data
* Creating and maintaining documentation which leverage insights such as personas and experience maps
* Work closely with the UX Manager to identify business and user needs and synthesizing insight across all design activities.
* Collaborate with Marketing and Analytics teams to develop quantitative research strategy, plans and tasks to ensure a holistic view of customers.
* Provide UX advocacy by focusing on customer needs on all touch-points and contributing to knowledge sharing within the team
* Proven experience in a similar role experience
* Interaction, a related field or equivalent experience
* Excellent experience conducting research activities including but not limited to - user testing, ethnographic field studies, interviews and surveys, card sorting, A/B testing, benchmarking, remote testing, and heuristic evaluations
* Strong ability to evaluate insight and convey learnings through storytelling, presentations and personas
* Ability to balance both qualitative and quantitative insight in research tasks and design evaluations
* Knowledge in user testing software and a keen eye in identifying new tools that will evolve working practices for the team
* Detail oriented, self-motivated with passion to work in a fast paced start up environment
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
To find out more information or to apply for this position contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas Gilroy on 0191 814 7448.