Role : Software Engineer - Mobile Developer
Salary: up to 80k
First of all what's in it for you?
You get the ability to work with a company from its infancy who have already produced great results and funding, alongside a team with range of specialists backgrounds. The company has a relaxed atmosphere . If you looking for a challenge, then this will defiantly produce it. They have already dominated the Sweden market in the Health industry and have recently acquired there first office within the Uk. Based in Shoreditch, you will have the ability to travel and work in the Sweden office occasionally if you so wish.
What are they looking for ?
I'm looking for Android Engineer to join there London growth development team, whilst helping build an even better ,more complete healthcare experience. As an early member of this team you will be a core player in building the Uk engineering team. It is important your user focused, have broad technical interest and are not adverse to working in all parts of the system. Don't worry if you don't know everything, we just expect you to take pride in understanding the end user and developing high-quality features.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
* Experience in React.js 2+ years
* Experience in React Native 2+ Years
* Experience with the Full Product life cycle process
* You are passionate about learning and your own professional development
* Some experience in AWS ( Nothing to small)
* You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
What will you do whilst in the role?
* Work across their entire tech stack: backend, mobile apps and web. Specialisation over time will be possible.
* Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
* Work in a lightweight scrum process where they constantly streamline their tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
* Operate their systems on Amazon AWS.
* Have a big impact on what they build and how they build it.
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
All things discussed will remain confidential.