What are we looking for
#1 - Senior/Lead Magento Developer
#2 - Magento Developer
About the Company & role
Pearson Frank are working with a Global E-commerce organization based in Surry Hills, close to tram and Train stations and surrounded by local Cafes and Restaurants.
We are looking for Magento developers to work as a part of an inhouse team developing a global
consumer e-commerce website and B2B portal. To be successful you must be an expert PHP developer with solid experience on Magento 2 platforms from other leading e-commerce businesses.
What does the role entail
* Working with external agency and internal team members to deliver the website to a high level of quality, with a focus on delivering responsive and aesthetic solutions.
* Collaborating with the Product Managerwith following Agile practices to develop a minimum viable product that enables us to measure market response and pivot solutions as required.
* Incorporating common design patterns, best practices and conventions.
* Ensuring development of secure code.
* Provide leadership to the emerging development team
What are we looking for :
* Exposure working on E-commerce Website using Magento/Magento2
* Demonstrated knowledge of modern OOPS & Integration Paterns .
* Demonstrated ability and experience implementing, configuring and customising an E-commerce website.
* Plan, test and implement Magento upgrades and plugin upgrades.
* Continuous delivery systems and build pipelines, AWS Codedeploy
* AWS platform, including EC2, AMI, Aurora
* Exposure with Magento commerce cloud.
* Exposure leading a team or mentoring Juniors.
Whats on Offer
* Flexible work hours.
* Great Work environment with interesting platform to work on.
* Work on Websites , Tablet apps & Mobile Apps.
* Close to public Transport , great cofee shops & amazing resturants.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or, to discuss your experience and the role in more detail.
03 9088 3709