UI / UX designer
About the company
Our client one of the fastest growing sports analytic companies, worldwide. They are a leading provider of data intelligence for organisation focused on the football world.
What you will be doing
You will be contributing to the business goals within the sports world. Working tightly together with users and product owners to understand the full user experience.
This workflow will be done within a scrum environment, as the company works in an agile way. You and the product owner will be entirely responsible for the design of the product. This gives you the total responsibility to challenge your team for that point of view.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience with UI/UX
* Fluent in the English language + Excellent in verbal and written communication
* You fully understand the concept of HTML / CSS
* Experience with working in an Agile team / environment
What do you gain?
* An innovative organisation in a challenging and varied position
* Competitive salary
* Informal, no nonsense corporate culture
* Apply now with your most recent C.V.
* firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0)20 241 8553