Full Stack Developer
Edinburgh - £400 - £500 per day
6 Months contract (renewals available - 2 year project)
Pearson Frank are currently working in partnership with a Global Consultancy who are searching for a number of Full Stack Developers for a 2 year project on 6 month contracts with possible extensions and an immediate start, contract rate on offer is £400 - £500 per day;
Role Specific Capabilities & Knowledge:
* Hands-on experience of designing and developing micro-services, complex API integrations
* Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
* Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)Excellent Technical Documentation skills.
* Experience in implementing web applications in cloud environment, contribution and exposure to dev-ops and automation
* Knowledge and experience of all stages of software development in highly agile working environment.
* Experience of design, development, testing and deployment of web applications on a cloud environment. Exposure to at-least one cloud based implementation will be desirable.
* Experience and knowledge of code versioning tools i.e. GIT, SVN , in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
* Experience in BDD and writing automated test cases, desired experience of tools like cucumber, selenium.
* Experience in managing and maintaining Dev-ops pipelines and development automation.
* Unit and functional test automation and delivery.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the UK Market Leader in Open Source and Digital recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out and specialise in specific markets and we now also have dedicated teams working with in Open Source Development Technologies, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.
Apply now by sending your CV to - email@example.com
Or call Ben Townsend - (+44)(0)191 261 3268 (Ext 1662)