Scrum Master - Northampton
Rate: £300-£375 per day
Length: 3 months initially + extensions
Pearson Frank are currently working alongside a global consultancy for a top-tier financial end client who are searching for an experience Scrum Master to join their team for an upcoming project. The project is centred around the development of a new system they plan to roll-out before the end of the year meaning you will be overseeing the entire project life-cycle.
You will be organising the daily stand-ups, facilitate the sprint planning alongside all the other ceremonies. Furthermore, engaging with all the project managers and project leaders to plan the implementation/deployment alongside the post-deployment care.
* Establish an Agile delivery model for the team, and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, show & tells, retrospectives, and other ceremonies.
* Overcome obstacles for the development team to ensure they can deliver with maximum velocity.
* Engage with project managers, programme managers, and other stakeholders to ensure transparency into the status of delivery.
* Work with project managers to produce financial forecasts and manage within a budget (but this is primarily a delivery-focused rather than financial role)
* Plan implementation, validation, post-release monitoring, and so on to ensure successful launches with minimal risk
* Agile (Automation, DevOps, Business Agility), Sprint Planning (using Velocity points), Burndown, JIRA etc.
* Strong technical knowledge evidenced through prior experience as an engineer or solution architect.
* Experience of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
* Exceptional influencing and relationship skills to drive prioritisation and process change within supply chain teams.
* Financial acumen and the ability to manage work and resourcing to a budget
* A diligent, organised mindset which can be depended upon never to let anything slip through the cracks
If this role sounds ideal for you, or you just want to find out more, send your CV to: email@example.com