About the client
A well-funded and established Start up, my client will have you working you on the back-end architecture of their platform that is used by clients both domestically and internationally.
With a well-established list of clients , they are looking to continue and expand their already accomplished development team through the additional PHP Developer who can join the team and work towards the Second release of their software.
What we are looking for
* PHP Development experience for a SAAS or product based organisation.
* Strong experience of using one of the MVC frameworks - Laravel , Symfony , Zend
* Experience with Web Services (REST, JSON) and Web API. RESTful web services.
* Comfortable with testing tools and languages (Jest, Mocha, Chai)
* Comfortable using CSS processors SASS, LESS
* Proficient with MySQL/NoSQL
* Experience with AWS, Docker and infrastructure as code.
* OO design principals and structured development approach
* Experience in an "agile" environment, especially in iterative/continuous delivery.
* Exposure to Software as a Service (SaaS) type of applications
* Exposure to application containerisation and microservices
What you will be doing
* Reporting to the Lead Developer , you will develop the core application written using PHP and Vue.js
* Design & development of new features , tools & Applications.
* Translate business requirements into complete solutions.
* Executing projects utilising in-house and third-party API services.
* Working collaboratively in an agile development team.
* Ensuring that the product leaves development into the field validated and meeting the expectations of our customers and staff - building confident in the products.
* Flexible working arrangements
* Easy to reach office location
* Work from home & remote working also an option