QA Automation Engineer
£35,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
I am partnering up with one of our long term clients to aid with the recruitment of QA Automation Engineers to work UK wide on client sites. The organisation are one of the country's largest insurance providers who are an award-winning, market leader in their field with a sublime reputation for providing high-quality insurance solutions for their customers.
They are nationally recognised in numerous insurance sectors (Home, Pet, Motor) and their aim is provide their millions of customers an outstanding level of service and above all, to save their customers as much money as possible. They have offices throughout the UK and offer an exceptional benefits package alongside the opportunity to work on some of the organisations most important projects.
As for the role, you will create and maintain QA engineering processes, frameworks and automation for designated scrum teams, as well as driving quality agenda across the department through technology, process, education & knowledge sharing and innovation.
What are they looking for from you? You will ideally have 2 or more years of experience with automation testing using a variety of tools and approaches such as:
* At least 2 years Automation testing experience
* Experience testing middleware and API's using tools such as Postman, SoapUI or any equivalents
* Experience using tools such as Gherkin, Cucumber and similar
* Experience in any programme language like Java, Python, C#, C
* Agile Scrum/BDD methodologies
* Demonstrable experience introducing or using test automation in everyday facets of test life cycle.
* Competitive salary
* 9% pension (Contributory, non-contributory or cash)
* Attractive holiday entitlement
* Free travel insurance
* 50% off Home, Motor and Pet insurance.
* Flexible rewards including life insurance, income protection, personal accident insurance, critical illness insurance.
If you are interested in this role and would like to follow up with a conversation then I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 01919174993
LinkedIn: Tom Hinds