Company and Role :
A Java developer role where you will be a key member of the company's development team and even have the option to coach and manage younger developers, depending on your seniority and career-expectations. This organisation specialises in consumer credit in Belgium and Luxembourg, leading the market for more than 20 years now. The company's product has over 500.000 clients-users and offers point-of-sale financing solutions both for customers and retail partners.
You will have hands-on responsibilities on Java application development and participate in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing, with a focus on the are that you are the most skilled. A laid back work environment awaits you in a young and dynamic team who often do team activities ranging from team sports to cinema trips. They very much believe in investing in their employees, offering an extensive amount of training and 1 on 1 coaching.
What we need from you:
* Proven experience with Java, Spring and Hibernate
* Skilled in Maven, SOAP/REST, Webservices
* Experience with Git is considered a plus
* Knowledge of databases such as Oracle,SQL
* If not, no worries, there is training!
* Fluency in both French and English
What you get:
* Competitive and tailored salary and benefits package
* Work for the market leaders, on projects which are the first of their kind on the market
* Being a key player in an IT team 60 people strong
* Work in a young, dynamic and non-bureaucratic environment
If you are interested please contact me to arrange the next step to changing your life!
Phone: +31 (0)20 241 8564 (ext 8564)
I look forward to talking to you!