Our client one of the fastest growing sports analytic companies, worldwide. They are a leading provider of data intelligence for organisation focused on the football world.
What you will be doing
You will be contributing to the business goals within the sports world. Working tightly together with users and product owners to understand the full user experience.
This workflow will be done within a scrum environment, as the company works in an agile way. You and the product owner will be entirely responsible for the design of the product. This gives you the total responsibility to challenge your team for that point of view.
* At least 3 years of experience with UI/UX
* Fluent in the English language + Excellent in verbal and written communication
* A full understanding of HTML / CSS as a concept
* Experience with working in an Agile team / environment
What do you gain?
* An innovative company in a challenging and varied position
* Competitive salary
* Informal corporate culture
* Apply now and send me your CV!
* email@example.com / +31202418517