Data Scientist | £85,000 | London
My client is a leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. They are looking for a someone to come on-board and work within the Data and Analytics delivery group. You'll be working alongside Business analysts, Solutions Architects, Software architects, and Software engineers across the full software and solution delivery lifecycle.
You will have in depth data analysis skills and solid and valuable experience in delivery of large/complex data solutions. You will have experience of working with large, complex data sets, designing and implementing solutions which allow the presentation of valuable business insights to clients.
What you'll do.
* Act as a consultant at client and internal proposal/bid/design workshops.
* Analyse business requirements, translating to data/reporting solution design, incorporating key considerations to all functional and non-functional requirements.
* Act as a coach and mentor to the delivery groups wider data science/analysis community; maintaining an awareness of related product and toolset developments in the industry, assessing for applicability and delivering knowledge sharing to the delivery group.
* SAS, Pentaho BA, Business Objects, Power BI,
* Python, R, Spark, Machine Learning, AI, Deep Learning, Tensaflow, Anaconda, Data Visualisation, other mainstream Data Science platforms
* Oracle, SQL, PSQL, Unix
* Hadoop Cloudera Ecosystem
* Pentaho DI, Ctools
* Terraform, Ansible, Artifactory
* Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Maven
* AWS, Azure
* Amazon Redshift
What you will be offered
Career development. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. And although collaboration is at the core of the way my client works, they also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.