* You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the company code base while working closely with the Scrum team.
* You will help with replacing the current application with a better, faster, and more technically advanced one.
* Together with other developers you'll create new components within an SEO optimised universal web application (UWA). The UWA consumes the REST API, which is connected to a standard CMS.
* You will be working alongside cloud infrastructure engineers on the partial release capability where the old and new applications come together as one.
The company is looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about building a great user experience and care about the quality of their code.
* Java-script frameworks like React and Vue
* Writing modular, testable code
* Animation frameworks
* REST services
* Web performance optimisation
* A competitive salary in line with your experience
* Pension Contribution
* Travel Benefits
* 27 days of paid leave per year
* An open, family atmosphere, and fun work environment
* Lunch daily
* Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meet-ups